COTERIE + ROCKSBOX BEAUTY ROCKS CONTEST
We’re so obsessed with the jewelry over at RocksBox that we have to share it with our Coterie community. From Sunday, September 15th to Tuesday, September 17th, we’ll be featuring some of the most beautiful trends for Fall 2013. How to join:
1. Collect any of your favorite products for Fall and share why you love them.
2. Create Looks on Coterie with your favorite Fall products.
Easy! We’ll be selecting three lucky winners to win a 12 month subscription to the RocksBox monthly jewelry subscription. Want to learn more?
Here are some Rules and Regulations to keep us all on the same page:
Name that @narsissist shade! #nofilter
COTERIE ON POLYVORE
That’s Class: Rosy Cheeks
The fourth look in this series is rosy cheeks. Something about flushed rosy cheeks gives a very simple yet elegant look to any skin tone and face structure. It’s flirty and classic as long as it’s not too overdone - we don’t want you looking like a clown! With this classic look, less is more. There are different blush products to achieve this look so try them out to find your favorite!
1. NARS Blush: Using a powder blush is probably the safest way to create the perfect flush because you’re able to easily build the color to your preference and blend away.
2. Tarte Cheek Stain: Using a stain will assure rosy cheeks all day long. However, be careful with stains because they tend to be very opaque in color so make sure to apply lightly against the cheek bones or even use your fingers!
3. Make Up For Ever Microfinish Blush: Cream blushes have sort of the same application as the cheek stain (use fingers wisely!) although some cream blushes are not as opaque as others. You can use your blush brush to blend the colors into your cheeks after application!
Click on the links provided to collect these beauty products at Coterie.com and share with us your favorite type of blush. Discover and obsess at Coterie.com
Happy Friday! Take a sneak peek at our Friday night add-ons.
Look Of The Day: Summertime Sienna
Perfect summer sunsets always bring out the most beautiful colors but the best of all is that burnt out sienna that comes just as the sun hits the horizon. Try out this look for a soft summery touch of color!
1. NARS Sheer Matte Foundation: Because the color is sure to make your eyes glow, contrast with flawless matte skin.
2. MAC Eyeshadow: There are various shades that mimic the perfect ‘sienna’ so you can play with the colors - light, medium, or dark.
3. Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel: For natural colored looking brows with staying power, opt for a tinted brow gel!
4. NARS Satin Lipstick ‘Honolulu Honey’: The perfect lipstick that can look natural with one coat, and a little bit deeper and dramatic with a few extra swipes.
Visit Coterie.com now to discover and collect these amazing products!
FABULOUS FACES CONTEST
If there’s one product we all have in our vanity, it’s a product we use on our face. Wether it’s your favorite serum or a life-changing tinted moisturizer, there’s something in your morning routine that blends into those pretty cheeks.
We want to know what you love and why you love it. Join the Fabulous Faces Contest by collecting your favorite face products and you could win a $1,000 full-size makeup collection.
To keep us all straight, here are the rules and guidelines for participation. Happy collecting!
We can’t decide what we’re more obsessed with…Beyonce’s pixie cut or her fabulous mani. Help us find this polish!
Are you digging pastels? Share what you love and what you hate. Why? Because it’s ok to gossip about beauty trends. www.coterie.com
Have you found your favorite color? Time to play with it!