5 MUST-DO’s FOR YOUR HAIR-DO
1. Do a deep conditioning treatment at least twice a month. There are a million great hair treatment products on the market. You can also do it right at home with ingredients you have in your kitchen.
DIY Deep Conditioning: Massage olive oil or coconut oil into hair and leave for at least 10 minutes. For a deeper treatment, let the oil stay on overnight by putting hair in a ponytail and wearing a shower cap to bed (sexy!).
2. To avoid breakage, don’t comb your hair immediately after you shower. Instead, wrap it in a towel and let it dry that way for 10 minutes. Then, using a wide-tooth comb, start combing from your ends up to your roots in 2-inch sections.
3. Stop over-washing your hair. Washing daily dries out the hair and causes the scalp to over-produce oil. Instead, try washing hair every two to three days. If your scalp is oily, make dry shampoo your friend. You will find after a few months of washing less, your scalp will stop over-producing oils and your hair will be healthier.
4. Change your hairstyle or color. Go a little shorter, get bangs, or add a few face-framing layers or opt for a new shade. It’s best way to change your whole look without buying a new wardrobe.
5. Avoid damaging your hair by using a heat protectant spray before firing up your hot tools. Try Oscar Blandi Heat Protect for up to 450-degree protection. Then style away…
Tips, Tricks and prestige beauty products: https://www.coterie.com/